In these stressful times, we could all use a place to escape and destress. Preferably, a place where we can be alone, relax, social distance, and leave our troubles behind. The good news is, there is a new sauna studio in town that can deliver all that! Perspire Sauna Studio in Winter Park is now open for business. It’s not too late to get your summer detox started.
Perspire Sauna Studio in Winter Park
The Perspire Sauna Studio is now open and located on 1903 Aloma Avenue, Suite A Winter Park, FL 32792. It is located right in the Aloma Shopping Center, the same plaza as Sprout’s and Outback Steakhouse. Perspire Sauna Studio is conveniently located near Rollins College and Full Sail University. They are a California-based company that has began expanding in Central Florida. It’s Winter Park sauna studio is the first location in Florida. Perspire is planning on opening locations in Lake Mary and Orlando
Perspire Sauna Studio features a full-spectrum, infrared sauna. This sauna combines beneficial infrared rays with the therapeutic beauty of visible light using color therapy. The infrared sauna eliminates the sun’s troublesome, harmful, UV rays. The result is feeling rejuvenated and refreshed.
How An Infrared Sauna Works
The infrared sauna has a through process in the body. the near, mid and far infrared waves penetrate the skin, muscles, and tissues to help rid the body of harmful, toxic chemicals, and impurities from your cells. Color light therapy plays an important part in the infrared sauna process. The light from each color offers it’s own health benefits.
Color Light Therapy
Each color has offers its own benefits for the body:
- Red – increases energy levels, activates metabolism, promotes cellular growth, good for anemia or blood-related conditions
- Orange – ignites joy and emotional stimulant, aids in repairing inflammation of the kidneys, gallstones, and sinus
- Yellow – provides clarity of thought, excellent color for the nervous system
- Green – benefits any condition in need of healing, relaxes muscles and nerves
- blue – mentally relaxing, calming on the nervous system
- violet – animates and cleans venomous blood, treats neurosis, diseases, and tumors.
Benefits of An Infrared Sauna
When you step into an Infrared Sauna, be prepared for the most deep-healing journey. Unlike traditional saunas, infrared saunas provide gentle, soothing therapeutic heat.
- Relaxing – promotes relaxation and improves sleep
- Detoxes the body – releases more toxins, stimulates sweat glands, leaves you feeling refreshed
- burns calories- You can expect to burn between 200-400 calories
- Ease Pain – helps muscles, reduces inflammation, aches, and pains.