Mixed Media Art
Art and Writing Submissions
PHOTOGRAPHY & ARTWORK (Paintings, Mixed Media Art, Drawings, Sculptures)
- Supplied images should be high res (300 dpi) in CMYK. B/W images must be high res (300 dpi) grayscale. Preferred dimensions 8.5”x11” or larger.
- Files should be named in the following format ARTISTNAME-TITLEOFARTWORK.
- Please include a text document listing the files submitted along with a 1-2 sentence description of each piece and contact info for authors and artists.
- Acceptable file formats: .JPG, .TIFF, .PDF
WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS (Poetry, Short Stories, Articles, Interviews, Recipes, Puzzles, Games)
- Files should be named in the following format WRITERNAME-TITLEOFPIECE.
- If submitting photos or artwork to accompany the written piece, please review the requirements above
- Acceptable file formats: .DOC, .DOCX, .TXT, .PDF
- Please include a text document with a 1-2 sentence bio of the author and the authors contact info. Headshot if applicable.
MULTI-MEDIA SUBMISSIONS (Music, Video, Animation)
- Files should be named in the following format ARTISTNAME-TITLEOFPIECE.
- Acceptable file formats: .MP3, .MP4, .MOV, .AVI, .WAV
- Please include a text document with a 1-2 sentence bio of the artist and the artist’s contact info.