Somewhere within the planning phase of your wedding, taking your wedding photos can get lost in the shuffle. Between planning the finer details such as the cake, flowers, and music, making everything fabulous can be difficult. Keep in mind, your wedding photos are going to be keepsake items for you, your partner and your families. It’s essential that they should be memorable. Don’t stress! There are a few things you can do to make your wedding photos come out amazing. Also, the city of Winter Park is full of Instagram-worthy spots to take your wedding photos.
Tips to Planning Your Ideal Wedding Photoshoot:
- Make a reasonable shot list – make a list of the logistics of the wedding photo shoot. This will include who will be in the photoshoot (i.e. bridesmaids or full family), whether you want the shots in black and white or color and attach special notes (i.e. your grandma has a bad hip and can’t stand too long). Making this list will also help a photographer know what kind of direction to go in.
- Research For photographers early – about a year before your wedding, you should look at photographers websites and galleries. Get their sense of quality and style.
- Stay focused on each other – when you keep your focus on each other, it will translate into photos as more genuine.
- Pay attention to the time of day – You will need enough timing for prep time, and everyone to arrive. Also, pay attention to the time of day and make sure the lighting is right. For instance, if you want a sunset shot, plan accordingly.
- Enjoy the day – Don’t worry about the little stuff like a photoshoot relocation. When you are enjoying the day and looking forward to your wedding, it will show through in photoshoots.
Best Spots In Winter Park To Have Your Wedding Photoshoot:
- Mead Botanical Gardens
- Central Park – Park Ave
- Harry P. Leu Gardens
- Kraft Azalea Gardens
- Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Gardens
- Mayan Courtyard at Maitland Art Center
- Enzian Theater
- Maitland Art Center
- Orlando Museum of Art
- East End Market
- Quantum Leap Winery
- Rollins College