Now that the temperature is getting cooler, it’s a good time to spend time outside in Florida(without passing out). Celebrate the fall spirit and social distance at Fall on the Farm at Grande Lakes Orlando.
Tickets are $35/person and capacity is limited.
Reservations are required and space is limited. To purchase tickets, call 407-206-2400 or email email@example.com.
• Hayride, pumpkin picking, and pumpkin carving and painting workshops
with the resort’s Olympic medalist and two-time World Champion culinary artist and carver, Victor Dagatan.
• Arts and crafts, corn hole, maze and family games
• Farmer’s market
• Locally produced and homemade items such as honey, Surplus Beer, jams, BBQ sauces and rubs and popcorn
• Dining options including pulled pork and beef sliders, a hot dog stand,
warm pretzels, popcorn, bagged chips, candied apple and Dipping Dots
• Grande Lakes Orlando’s Director of Fly Fishing, Captain Mark Benson will be sharing fun facts about fishing and how to properly setup fishing line and lure.
• The Master Falconer will visit between 12-12:30pm so guests will have an
opportunity to see a falcon and learn about falconry school.
Perfect Opportunity For Fall Family Photos:
• The Photography Concierge to capture fall family portrait.
Advanced reservations required.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (407) 393-4530.
• Souvenir Package: $30, 1 Pose, 1 Digital Image
• Upgraded Souvenir Package: $50, 2 Poses, 2 Digital Images
• 15 Minute Mini Session: $100, All Digital Images
Fall on the Farm at Grande Lakes Orlando
The Grande Lakes Orlando is offering The Grande Escape Package. This package includes 15% savings, a $25 daily resort credit and complimentary self-parking. Use code D3Q to book. The Family Escape Package includes one king guestroom and a second guaranteed connecting guestroom with two queen beds at 50% savings, plus complimentary self-parking and late checkout at 5pm. Use code MAJ when booking online.