Winter Holiday Dining Specials and Festive Events Across Central FloridaThis December, some of Orlando’s most popular restaurants will offer a variety of options for guests to celebrate the spirit of the season, from festive cocktails to impressive decor and mouth watering meals. Plus, destinations will offer can’t miss events for getting into the holiday spirit with the whole family. Please see below for the full list of options, and let me know if you have any questions!
Gordon Ramsay Fish and Chips ICON ParkGordon Ramsay’s take on the classic English street food promises an excellent fast-casual meal, no reservations required. We serve authentic takeaway-style British fish and chips, chicken and shrimp, along with Gordon’s signature shakes, Sticky Toffee and Biscoff.
Banana Toffee Shake – $6.99
Gordon Ramsay is introducing the ultimate holiday indulgence: theBanana Toffee Shake. Creamy banana custard, rich toffee sauce drizzle, velvety whipped cream, and toffee sprinkes make this shake a dessert lover’s dream.
ICON Park, 8391 International Drive, Suite C-1, Orlando, Florida, 32819-9300, USA
Maria and Enzo’s at Disney SpringsMaria and Enzo’s at Disney Springs is an elegant Italian trattoria set in a stylish airline terminal built in the 1930s. The restaurant features a stunning dining room with 50-foot ceilings and views of Lake Buena Vista as well as a First Class Lounge for serene adult dining. The authentic fare is inspired by Sicilian cuisine and offers a range of handmade pastas, fresh fish, steaks, desserts and coffees. A full bar provides hand crafted cocktails and a special selection of popular and rare Italian wines. Breakfast with Santa: Breakfast with Santa is an enchanting experience that will include a delicious breakfast spread of classic menu items, a visit with Santa Claus and his merry band of elves, family-friendly holiday activities, take-home treats, and a keepsake photo.
After enjoying breakfast, guests will get to meet Santa. Children can share their holiday wishes with him and will receive a keepsake photo from their special meet and greet. The event runs select dates Nov. 24-Dec. 24, and tickets are $45 for children and $69 for adults. Book HERE
Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs
Morimoto Asia is a pan-Asian destination that includes mouth-watering traditions such as Peking duck carving and dim sum. Morimoto Asia’s 36-foot tall, two-story layout includes lounges, private dining spaces and a glass-encased kitchen that gives guests a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the culinary action. This Christmas, enjoy Holiday Cocktails – running now through Dec. 31 at Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs.
- Yokai – $19 – Morimoto Knob Creek Bourbon, Monin Caramel Apple Butter, Chambord, MSG, Prosecco
- Kyuri and Spicy – $18 – Cucumber-Infused Espolon Blanco Tequila, Jalapeno, Ginger Liqueur, Ancho Reyes, Velvet Falernum, Lime, Monin Agave
- Toji Moon – $16 – Absolut Mandarin Vodka, Sake, Monin Habanero-Lime, Lemongrass, Yuzu, Celery Bitters
- After Midnight – $17 – Courvoisier vs Cognac, Legent Bourbon, Ginger, Orgeat, Grapefruit, Lemon, Cinnamon Syrup, Black Walnut Bitters
- Forever Young – $18 – Barrel Aged for 2 Weeks- Aviation Gin, Aperol, Carpano Antica, Blood Orange Liqueur, Mole Bitters
- Maker Mark Flight – $36 – Makers Cask Strength, Makers 46, Morimoto Maker’s Mark Private Select – From Chef to Bar, Morimoto Maker’s Mark Private Select – A5 – Spring Staves
Jaleo Disney Springs
Jaleo at Disney Springs®, is located in a one-of-a-kind retail, dining and entertainment district located in the heart of Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. This Jaleo is the biggest and most spectacular location yet, housed in a dynamic, multi-level space. The menu features an extensive variety of tapas reflecting the rich regional diversity of traditional and contemporary Spanish cuisine in addition to a variety of authentic paellas cooked over a wood fire in the restaurant.
On Christmas Day, Jaleo at Disney Springs will offer a limited-time menu of festive Spanish recipes:
- Sopa de lentejas – $14 – Stewed lentils with chorizo, butifarra and vegetables
- Canelones de rabo de toro y foie – $24 – Pasta stuffed with oxtail with a foie gras and bechamel sauce
- Carrilleras de cerdo con puré de patatas – $24 – Braised pork cheeks with wild mushrooms and potato puree
- Pollo a la Catalana – $36 –Half roasted Catalan style chicken with prunes, raisins, pine nuts and Oloroso wine
- Lubina al “Pil Pil” – $56 – Mediterranean Seabass with classical “Pil-Pil” sauce
Park Ave Magazine
If you would like to be a part of the conversation with Park Ave Magazine, be sure to check out our newest blogs, articles, food reviews, and events going on in our local community. Park Ave Magazine is full of fun and exciting articles, art, photography, and trivia about the city and Central Florida. We want to thank everyone who has put time and effort in to make Park Ave Magazine a household name. We encourage all of our local friends to do their part to keep us updated with information because we want you to tell us what you would like to see us cover.
With new events, articles, and information being released on a regular basis, sign up for our newsletter and stay in the loop with all the exciting news. Meet all the wonderful people that make Winter Park, Orlando, and the areas around Central Florida an incredible place to work, play, and live. Check it out yourself at www.parkavemagazine.com.