Orlando Food and Wine Classic Returns
2021 is the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival’s 26th year.
While your EPCOT admission is all that’s needed to participate in this popular event, it’s important to know that guests must not only have valid theme park admission, but also a theme park reservation in the Disney Park Pass reservation system in order to enter the theme park.
Disney has announced that there will be several new signature global marketplaces in 2021 such as Keyna, Mac & Eats, and Lobster Landing to name a few, and they will be spaced out around the theme park.
Delicious Food and Wine
The tastiest festival of them all gives you the chance to sip, sample, and savor lots of tastes from 6 continents and more. Over 30 culinary marketplaces offer delicious food and beverage creations from all around the globe. Plus, you can enjoy a variety of live entertainment, demos, Disney character cavalcades, and family fun for all ages.
We may have lost out on festival events due to Covid in the last year, but Disney is more than making up for it. We are being treated to one of the longest ever running Epcot Food and Wine Festivals for 2021. The festival begins July 15th and runs daily through November 20th, 2021.
Global Market Places
Global Marketplaces featuring fan-favorite dishes will be returning to the Hawai’i, Australia, Germany, Canada, and Greece Marketplaces. New spicy, savory, and sweet plates, as well as new Global Marketplace concepts, are coming to Morocco, The American Adventure, and throughout the park in July, with more marketplaces opening in the fall.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt will return for 2021. Kids of all ages can search for 15 little Remy statuettes with maps and stickers. All are available for purchase at Port of Entry, Pin Central, and World Traveler at International Gateway. Completed maps can be shown at Disney Traders to choose a prize for your efforts, courtesy of Chef Remy, of course.
Emile’s Fromage Montage
Emile’s Fromage Montage will once again invite guests to sample a variety of delicious cheese dishes. That are served in inventive ways. Purchase any 5 cheese dishes from select Global Marketplaces listed in the Festival Passport and collect a stamp for each purchased dish. Once you’ve collected all 5 stamps, bring the stamped Festival Passport to Shimmering Sips for a specialty prize unique to the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Returning Favorite Global Marketplaces:
- Australia – Embark on a culinary journey Down Under as you sample popular Australian dishes.
- Appleseed Orchard – Celebrate autumn with delicious apple creations paired with ciders and beers.
- Canada – Discover delightful dishes, lagers, and wines from the Great White North.
- China – Please your palate with popular Chinese plates, mango bubble milk tea, draft beer, and cocktails.
- The Donut Box – Choose from an adventurous assortment of donuts, as well as refreshing beverages.
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible™ – Delight in hearty plant-based fare featuring Impossible™ foods, as well as wine, chai tea, or a chai tea cocktail.
- Flavors from Fire hosted by The NFL on ESPN – Score a touchdown of flavor with hearty dishes that are sure to tackle the toughest appetite.
- France – Fall in love with the classic cuisine of France—along with assorted wines or a slushy cocktail.
- Germany – Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
- Greece – Opa! Savor traditional Greek dishes like spanakopita and lamb moussaka.
- Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island favorites both savory and sweet.
Park Ave Magazine
Find out about Orlando Advertising opportunities with Park Ave Magazine. We would like to thank everyone who put time and effort to bring Park Ave Magazine to life. Be sure to check out our latest issue. The magazine is full of exciting articles, art, photography, and trivia about the city of Winter Park.
With plenty more monthly releases to come, sign up for our newsletter and stay in the loop with our team. Monthly events and parties to meet all of your wonderful people make Winter Park an incredible place to work, play, and live. Reach over 600,000 individuals through our Orlando Advertising services. Park Ave Magazine has gone virtual so be sure to back soon and often!