Epcot International Food and Wine Festival 2021
August 21 - November 20
Take a Taste Tour Across 6 Continents and More from July 15 to November 20, 2021- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE® – Global Marketplaces
A Culinary Adventure to Savor
Stroll across 6 continents—and beyond—as you sample mouthwatering delicacies during Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Dine on delectable dishes at delightful marketplaces, including returning favorites like Canada, Greece, Germany and Appleseed Orchard.
Discover a cornucopia of cultures, cuisines and innovative cooking techniques from chefs worldwide. This food aficionado’s paradise is replete with delicious dishes, fine wine, craft beer, spirits and other beverages sure to satisfy every palate.
General Event Details
- Global Marketplaces are open daily July 15 to November 20, 2021 from park open to park close, unless otherwise noted
- A park reservation and Epcot admission is required
- Food and beverage offerings require a separate purchase
- Availability for some Global Marketplace offerings may be limited
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests 21 and older
- Global Marketplaces and all menu items are subject to closure or change without notice
- View important details regarding enhanced health and safety measures.